Amazing And Interesting about the earth

Did you know that Earth is the third planet from the Sun in our solar system? The name comes from Old English and German words meaning land. By studying the rocks on our planet, scientists have estimated that the Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.

Seven Amazing Facts About Our Planet That You Never Heard Before.

  1. We think we know everything about our home planet, but we can’t be more wrong. Scientists have already discovered a lot about the universe, but they think that there is still a lot to learn about our planet. Did you know that the moon was once part of the earth? We were so surprised to learn new amazing facts that we decided to share them with you right away.
  2. Mount Everest is not the highest mountain in the world. Hawaiian Mouna Kea was 13,795 feet above sea level. However, the largest part of the volcano is below sea level. Therefore, if measured from base to peak, Mona Kia is 33,475 feet high, which is 4,445 feet higher than Mount Everest.
  3. The driest place on Earth is located in Antarctica. It is generally believed that the driest place on earth is the Atacama Desert in Chile, where it has not rained for thousands of years. But in Antarctica, the McMurdo arid valleys have not received rain for nearly two million years. Here winds can reach speeds of up to 200 miles per hour.
  4. Freshwater represents only 3% of all water on earth. The sea and oceans hold 97% of the earth’s water, but it is the saltwater of the ocean, which is not suitable for drinking. The remaining 3% of total freshwater is found in glaciers (70%) and Lake Baikal (20%).
  5. The moon was once part of the earth. The moon’s oxygen and titanium are very close to Earth. Swedish scientists believe that about 4.36 billion years ago, the planet Earth collided with the supposed mass object Thea, making it the only permanent natural satellite on Earth.
  6. Continents will reunite in 250 million years. As we know it, Pangea, a continent that existed between 335 and 175 million years ago, was divided into two different continents, Laurasia and Gondwana. Later, the two separated to form all seven continents. But scientists believe that the continents will reunite in 250 to 300 million years from now, forming a single supercontinent called Pangea Ultima.
  7. Earth’s environment has boundaries. The Kármán Line is an internationally recognized line located at an altitude of 62 miles above sea level. Although the surface of the Earth’s atmosphere is extremely depleted, the line was recognized by the World Air Sports Federation as the boundary between space and outer space. Did you enjoy watching the video? Then don’t forget to press the like button, share it with others, and click on subscribe to stay on the bright side of life.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *